Sunday, November 17, 2013

Beautiful Fall Farm Scene

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday!
Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon's Seam binding/Hemp/and buttons & CottageCutz Farm Fall Die

I absolutely Love this fall scene, and think dusting the background just gives it a little added color. I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam binding in brown, and an orange color. Next I love the look of the hemp that I ran around the front of my card and over the scene. I did add a nice layered hemp bow over it. I also ran the hemp through the button, to look like it was sewn on.
 
Supplies Used:

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. This is so darling, and I just love the colors and the amazing bow treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say