Friday, May 2, 2014

Introducing the Bow-it-All V2.0!!


Hi everyone.  Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon here today and it's my pleasure to be able to introduce you to the brand new Bow-it-All V2.0!!



Features of the Bow-it-All V2.0:


   This upgraded, elite version of the popular Bow-it-All Tool has increased capabilities as well as 
beautiful design and durability details. Same versatile bow-making features as original Bow-it-All, plus:
  •  Triple bow-making capabilities
  •  Increased size options
  •  Smaller sized board: 11” X 7”
  •  Lighter weight: 1.9 lbs.
  •  Integrated peg storage
  •  Locking pegs and peg wrench
  •  Inch and centimeter ruler
  •  Durable tote included
  •  34 page full-color, full size, step-by-step how-to manual
  •  Chrome metal plate, raised epoxy Zutter logo!
Most of you already know that I have been using the original Bow-it-All Tool since it came out and loving it!!  I have a wide variety of video tutorials out for the Bow-it-All and will be adding more over the next few months as I play with my new 'toy'!

Below you will find and introductory video that will tell you all about the great features on the new V2.0.


So, you are convinced that you need this great new Bow-it-All V2.0 tool, hurry over to Really Reasonable Ribbon and purchase one today!!  You will NOT be disappointed.


********************
Below are some fun Patriotic Tags I made with ribbon from the RRR May Ribbon Club Assortment and some digital tags designs from Floozieville on Etsy.  

I'll have a video tutorial out real soon to show you how I made these smaller triple bows on my new Bow-it-All V2.0.  Fun, fast and easy!!


The May Ribbon Club Assortment has 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon with a Vintage Patriotic theme.


Why not join this fun club today!!

** For those of you have been following the progress of my kitchen renovation, I'm please to announce that it's 99% complete.  For some photos, hop over to my Make Time 2 Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

  1. Love my Bow-it-All! The new one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute love those bows and the ribbon assortment for this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. These patriotic tags are gorgeous Bonnie! I love the new and improved Bow It All and think I'm definitely going to be needing to buy it because I want to have stunning and perfect bows every single time too!!!! Now I better hop over to see your new kitchen eekkk!! :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say