Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Friends


Hello there RRR friends! Thanks for visiting today! I have a very simple and lovely card to share with you. It features some wonderful Ivory Burlap String wrapped and tied in a bow around a tiny cluster of Wild Orchid Cosmos Daisy Stem Flowers (white) and Sweetheart Blossoms White with Red Center Flowers. I love the impact this has. It was almost too easy :)


 Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create something wonderful! Have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. The embossing on this is beautiful...and I love that little touch of twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the texture first of all I also love how you were able to use such a bright BG then soften it up withe the white and the lovely flower cluster and string love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beeeee utiful !! Love the colors and love the embossing on it :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say