Wednesday, August 27, 2014

You are Always Welcome in our Home


Today is my last post for the month and I wanted to finish with a simple card that I did with the August Ribbon Club Assortment for August and some Doodlebug papers and stickers that I had.  


For my card I used lots of rich browns and oranges and mixed in a little bit of ivory to balance it out and make the sticker pop.  The plaid ribbon is in the assortment pack and the neat tangled looking ribbon is called Netting Trim and comes in lots of fun colors. It was really quick and easy and is a great card to have on hand for friends that get a new house or just welcome to mine :)

In case you need to see this fabulous assortment for the month here it is again.


Have a great crafty week and thanks for stopping by.....Teresa

6 comments :

  1. What a lovely card. That bow is beautiful. And I love how you layered the ribbon on top of the netting. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, love everything about it X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card love the colors and layering and the ribbon is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and very lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Bonnie! Lovely fall papers, a wonderful focal and your gorgeous bow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say