Friday, August 29, 2014

You Are Love Layout


Hi RRR friends, Linsey here! Wow, it's Friday already! I hope you have plans to enjoy this long holiday weekend! Today I'm sharing the 2nd scrapbook layout I've made this month--while this may not sound like any great feat, let me say that before this month, I had stopped scrapping altogether for a long while after getting hooked on stamping...I'm sure some can relate ;) I dare say, I just might be getting the hang of this scrapbook thing again! I'm enjoying mixed media artwork more and more and this 12x12 layout was a real pleasure to make. Take a look...


Can you spot where I used some wonderful trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon? If you said on the LOVE clothespin banner, you'd be correct! I looooveeee RRR lace trim and tend to hoard it but I thought this little sweetheart was worthy of using a bit on, hehe! I laid down gorgeous May Arts 1.5" White Crochet Lace, then dainty Beatrice White Crochet Lace.


But wait--I also used my favorite Gold Metallic String along the bottom and I really think it completes the page. 


Thank you so much for stopping by the RRR blog today and letting my share my layout with you! Happy Labor Day weekend! 

3 comments :

  1. Super cute layout and the pictures are just adorable :) Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet layout! I love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say