Thursday, February 5, 2015

Be Mine Valentine Card...


Hello everyone, it's Teresa here today to share a flowery and heartfelt card that I did to send out for Valentine's Day this year.  We are using lots of greens and purples this month so I decided to use some of the papers from Heartfelt Creations with the greens and the pinks combined together.  And use some of my favorite Seam Binding ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon to tie the pretty bow with.


 The paper had the most beautiful design going down one side of it and I wanted to use the entire length of the paper and not lose any of it.   So I created my card to really show this part of it off.  I stamped and inked lots of flowers from the Heartfelt stamps and then glued them all together.  The heart die is from Spellbinders and so are the tiny leaves that I filled in the spaces with.  I also inked the edges just a bit to make them stand out and look a little more finished.  Then I added just a few pearls to the insides of the flowers.


Here is a closeup of the ribbons and the flowers.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit and be sure and check out all the amazing colors that the bias seam binding comes in... they are just gorgeous!

Have a really wonderful day :)

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this card is just stunning! Your flowers are so beautifully made, and I love that fabulous shabby chic bow! Gorgeous, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could mail it to me.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could mail it to me.....LOL

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say