Thursday, February 26, 2015

Take note....

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping over today... i just have a quick and easy project to share today using some of my new favorite satin ribbons.  I have started collecting lots and lots of colors in this style and it is perfect to use for both cards and off the page projects, I really like it alot.


I wanted to make something fun to write notes on so i came up with this quick idea to use a metal chalkboard sign that i got at my local craft store.  I added some white chipboard pieces i had in my stash to both the top and bottom with adhesive first. Then i wanted to glitz it up so i also added just a bit of bling with clear rhinestones to go with the pink satin ribbons. The ribbon i used is called Satin w/Grosgrain Edge Ribbon.  It's super elegant and has a tiny bit of stitching running down each of the sides.  And the best part is it comes in so many gorgeous colors to use.



For my project i used the Pearl Pink and then added a few WOC Flowers to finish it.
It's simple and a fun project you could do with a family member to make for her room
for important reminders.  So that's it for today and thanks again for stopping over!


4 comments :

  1. This is such a fun message board. I am always blown away by your photo staging....it's fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fabulous idea and that ribbon is GORGEOUS! I love satin ribbon ... will have to add this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say