Monday, May 4, 2015

Summer Bouquet


Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I made using the Azalea stamp set from Power Poppy by Marcella Hawley and ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store


I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock.  I then colored it with my Tombow Dual Brush Tip Markers.  The paper I chose was paper that I have had in my collection for quite a while by My Minds Eye.  The ribbons I used were Vanessa White Crochet LaceMoss Green Gingham Ribbon, and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine tied into a white button from MFT.  I added a little sparkle with three pink adhesive gems from BoBunny.  I hope you enjoy and have a lovely day!

1 comment :

  1. This is so pretty!! Love the colors that you used for it :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say