Saturday, August 8, 2015

Autumn Fun Card


I love me some autumn colors.  Autumn is my favorite season and this month we have a great Autumn Days themed Ribbon Club assortment at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
If you love Autumn colors, this assortment is for you.  JOIN TODAY and you will begin with this Autumn themes assortment which contains 9 styles and a total of 17 yards of ribbon and trim. What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.
I used two of the ribbon selections on my card.  I ran a layered ribbon strip diagonally across the card panel and I created a beautiful small double-loop bow from the kiwi Diamond Satin Ribbon using my Bow-it-All V2.0.  If you want to see how easy it is to work with single-faced and printed ribbons on your Bow-it-All, please visit my YouTube Channel HERE.
Sometimes a small, low-key bow is all your card needs.  It's just not finished without a bow...
For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say