Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy Anniversary Card with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Really Reasonable Ribbon has the perfect ribbons, laces and trims for EVERY occasion.  And it doesn't stop with the ribbons.  They have flowers, stems and leaves, decorative bags, hair accessories, and SO much more.  They really carry everything you need to make the perfect card for any occasion.  I needed an Anniversary card, and this is what Really Reasonable Ribbon's FABULOUS products helped me to create.
I started with pink card stock and added some patterned paper that I machine stitched and glued a piece of tea-stained torn cheese cloth to.  I stamped my sentiment to a miniature doily.  That's absolutely IT!  The rest is just lots of great Really Reasonable Ribbon products to adorn it.
I added two bow clusters,  Each was made with a small piece of Forsythia Yellow Seam Binding, a torn strip of May Arts 2 1/2" Cotton Blend Vintage Floral Pink Ribbon, a length of  Lemonwood Solid Baker's Twine and Deep Pink Solid Baker's Twine.  I also added two small clusters of tea-stained Deep Ivory Gysophila, two Deep Pink Open Roses and two Two-Toned Yellow Open Roses

Thanks so much for stopping by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today.  We hope you are inspired by the projects posted here by our Design Team Members, and we would LOVE to have you stop by to play along in our Current Challenge.  You're also welcome to visit my Blog, My Cup Runneth Over, to say hello.  I look forward to seeing YOUR fabulous projects using ribbon, and I encourage you to take a peek at the fabulous items I used on this card available now over in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  You deserve something new!

1 comment :

  1. Very beautiful card. Love the pink and yellow color combinations with the burlap ribbon. Nancy Hill, RRR

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say