Monday, December 5, 2016

J O Y Christmas Decor

Hi and happy Monday RRR peeps.  Cherry here sharing this fun decor project.  They are three simple blocks that I had done years ago with scrapbook paper and embellishments etc and added the "JOY" letters too.  I was tired of them and wanted a simple country farmhouse look to them which is what my home decor is.
I was able to take the vinyl 'O' off that I had made with my cricket years ago.  I replaced it with some simple greens and berries!
I wrapped each block with my very, very, very favorite ribbon that I use to decorate with which is the
1-1/2" Red Gingham Ribbon.  I love to use it to add pops of red here and there in my house.
Here they are together.  I love how they turned out.  I have them sitting on a simple antique green Transferware platter and love the simple homey touch it adds to my kitchen.
Home would be a cute idea as well......so many ideas and so little time!!!
Here is also a picture I took of how I use this ribbon in simple ways around the house.   Now tie yourself a bow and deck those halls!!!  
Hugs, Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say