Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Splendid Sweetheart Blossom Card

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all! Today's card as created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Delicate Satin Stitched Ribbon and beautiful flowers. The ribbon I chose came in this month's beautiful Ribbon Club Assortment from RRR and I absolutely LOVE all the ribbons in this months collection.

I started with using some design papers from Authentique Splendid collection. It's an old one, and lately I've been pulling out old 6 x 6 paper pads and trying to use them :)  I LOVE the color combo I chose for this card, and the design paper too. RRR matches perfectly to this collection!

Flowers are the Sweetheart Blossoms, and Apple Blossom, and branches are from a Martha Stewart Punch.

I did use Scor-Tape to put all my layers together, and to pop up I used Foam Squares.
I enjoyed making this card for today, and love adding lots of layers. This one has 5+ Layers, and flowers & branches!
Thank you for looking and hope you have a super awesome day!
Hugs
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say