Thursday, November 30, 2017

Give Thanks

Hello to all our ribbon-loving friends!  It's Karen Letchworth sharing today with a card that I sent to my parents for Thanksgiving this year.  All of us here at Really Reasonable Ribbon hope that you all had a wonderful time with family and friends this year, and that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.  We are so very grateful for all of YOU, and we want you to know how much we appreciate you.
I started with dark brown Bazzil cardstock, and layered it with some gorgeous patterned papers from Prima's new Autumn Moon collection.  I machine stitched the patterned papers to the card stock, and I inked the edges with Corduroy Distress Ink.  The striped flower and the circular chipboard sentiment are also from the Autumn Moon collection.  Everything else I used to embellish this sweet card is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I bundled up some Natural Burlap String and Antique Gold Burlap String, and then attached a bow tied with 5/8" Brown Gingham Ribbon.  I also added a sweet Two-Toned Green/White Paper Leaf and two Deep Ivory Open Roses are tucked in by the bow as well as a little bundle of gorgeous Gold Double-Head Stamens. There's another piece of the 5/8" Brown Plaid Ribbon underneath the chipboard sentiment piece that I secured with a piece of Scor-Tape.  I also used the Scor-Tape to secure all the papers in place.  It's a super sturdy and long-lasting Adhesive, and I use it all the time.  It's fabulous!  Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many FABULOUS products.  Stop by again often, and treat yourself to something wonderful and new.

Have a great week!
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say