Monday, April 9, 2018

Movie Night Tag

Hi RRR friends! I hope you are doing well! For my project today, I've made a fun little "movie night" tag! I hope you enjoy! 😊
This tag was put together on a whim because I wanted to use up some of the paper scraps and other leftover do-dads on my craft desk. So I went to town with nothing particular in mind and this is what came of it. I looped a beautiful piece of 5/8" Satin with Grosgrain Edge Poppy Red through a gold eyelet hole at the top and tied it at the base with a small piece of Metallic String Gold. I think it would fun to attach this tag to a movie theater gift card or even a set of movie tickets and give as a gift for any occasion or just because! 
That's all for me! Thank you so much for stopping by and until next time, happy crafting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say